On a recent trip to Kansas City we made a stop at the Federal Reserve Bank. We watched thousands of dollars be processed, learned about the economy and enjoyed some interactive displays. middleson served as our tour guide since he used to teach economics. Before leaving we received a souvenir bag of shredded currency and a money museum fun guide. The fun guide had puzzles and games to test your money knowledge. One of the games gave you the first half of a common money cliche and you had to fill in the ending. Here are Isa’s attempts... They’re too good not to share.
2. Put your money where… you know.
3. Money burns a hole…lot.
4. A fool and his money …make a robber.
5. Money is the root …to paradise.
6. There are some things that ….make money.
7. Money makes the world…happy.
8. Money can’t buy …a creek.
9. A penny for…you.