14 March 2014

Spring Break mixtape

Yep, it's that time of year again. (Thank goodness!)  My break starts today and although I don't have any big travel plans, I am looking forward to days off, running in warm weather, doing a few projects around and outside the house, seeing family and generally crossing things off the wedding to-do list.
Here's my spring break playlist and cover art.  That's my photo of strawberries from when I went picking with homebase.  The typeface is Summit and I obviously need practice on how to make it really work but it is has some cool possibilities. 






1. Elastic Heart - Sia ft the Weeknd & Diplo
2. I Was a Fool - Tegan & Sara
3. Started From the Bottom - The Hood Internet (Drake)
4. Black Skinhead - Kanye
5. All The Time - Keys N Krates (Tove Lo)
6. Air Balloon - Lily Allen
7. YALA - MIA
8. Wing$ - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
9. Take Me to Church - Hozier
10.Murda Bizness - Iggy Azaela ft T.I.
11.The Man - Aloe Blacc
12.Happy - Pharrell Williams
13.Querida - Juan Gabriel
14.Hero - Frank Ocean, Diplo, Mick Jones
15.Step Out - Jose Gonzalez
16.When a Fire Starts to Burn - Disclosure
17.Fancy - Iggy Azaela ft Charli XCX
18.Wrecking Ball - Miley
19. Can't Remember to Forget You - Shakira ft Rihanna
20.Everything is AWESOME!!! - Tegan & Sara ft Lonely Island

1 comment: