01 January 2014

Albums

While I take a bit of time to compile all the "5 Songs for 2013", here are some of the albums I listened to this past year. 

There were a few albums (new and not new) from artists that I discovered through friends or the internet or the library...
Manchester Orchestra's "Simple Math"
Grouplove's - "Never Trust a Happy Song"
The Judds - Greatest Hits
Frankie Valli - The Very Best
Frank Sinatra - Seduction
Miles Davis - Kind of Blue 

And here are some of the albums I enjoyed by artists that I was already a fan of...
M.I.A. - Matangi
John Mayer – Paradise Valley

Keys N Krates – Lucid Dreams
Hood Internet – Mixtape Vol. 7
Lana Del Rey – Born to Die

Jack Johnson – From Here to Now to You
Daft Punk – Random Access Memories
Vampire Weekend – Modern Vampires of the City
Pistol Annies – Annie Up

3 comments:

  1. Never a shortage of great music at our house.........broad variety too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In listing these I forgot to mention that the Vampire Weekend album was head and shoulders above the rest for me this year. Great individual tracks and a great overall album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manchester Orchestra has a new album titled 'Cope' releasing April 1. Excited.

    ReplyDelete