19 September 2013

A Trip to Kinnick

I've been so remiss on my blogging lately.  I'm telling myself that I will make a focused effort to improve and post more often. 

So here is a fun one from a couple weeks ago.  minovia scored some cheap tickets to the Iowa vs  Missouri Southern game so we packed up a little tailgate food and took Isa over.  We parked in the greenleaf driveway, like always and then enjoyed a little tailgate picnic before walking over to the stadium.  It was a HOT day, but everyone held up well and had a good time.  It was a delightful surprise that two schoolmates of Isa's happened to be sitting directly one row behind us.  (what are the odds?)  It was a first time experience for minovia and for Isa so I was happy that the Hawks could muster up a win.


2 comments:

  1. these are great pictures.. what a sunny day.. Love your shirt Sylvia! I remember when you bought that. Isa fit right in with the Hawk crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun day... loved every minute of it, even the 100 degree weather.
    ps. i look happier in my red iowa state shirts!

    ReplyDelete