06 August 2013

Jersey Boys

I already knew I loved Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons music.  Oldies get heavy rotation at our house.  I just wasn't sure about a musical focusing just on that one group and mainly on the story of the band's history.  Well I was pleasantly surprised.  minovia and I went out for a nice dinner at Alba and then to the theater for Jersey Boys on Friday.  (She had been comp'ed a pair of tickets for her involvement with the Civic in her classroom!)  The show was fabulous.  The performers voices were stellar and the hits (as they say) just kept on coming!  Super enjoyable.  And we capped the night off with a couple drinks at the Lift and were joined by caboose & Angela. A great night for sure.

1 comment:

  1. You two look great! Fun time in the summer. :) Love the music.. alrady made 2 cds for sisters.. Yeah oldies.

    ReplyDelete