22 June 2013

That's a Wrap

A hectic last couple weeks has wrapped up another year and kicked off summer vacation.  Due to a massive project that is on an aggresive timeline I will be working off and on over my vacation, but it is a project I'm very excited about so I'm ok with it.  I'm going to be sure to pack in lots of fun times too.  Some short trips, some relaxation, some running, some biking.
And minovia and I are starting it off right by flying to San Antonio for an educational technology conference.  Can't wait.  This is my third trip to this annual conference and it is always fantastic.  Plus we are right on the Riverwalk, I've got some restaurants to check out, a great birding location to scout out, and a fun travel partner.  I'll report back next week with what I learn! 

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE share the tech conference highlights, and of course the food highlights.

    ReplyDelete