05 February 2013

Basketball Uni's

I knew there were some fresh designs on the hardwood but still thought it had a long way to go to catch up with the constant re-design that football teams seem to be having lately.  This little photo gallery shares some of the best (in their opinion) this year.  I'm not a fan of the adidas "Bleed Out" line of jerseys because I've never been a fan of monochromatic uniforms.  It always comes off looking clownish.  Creighton makes the list for their "pink out" uniforms.  The popularity of a grey jersey seems to have crossed over from football.  I hadn't seen the Xavier & Providence tributes to Sandy Hook before.  Nike's logo jerseys aren't bad but I'm not thrilled by them either.  I'm too much of a traditionalist, I guess.  Not that we should go back to short shorts and tall socks.  The Maryland heather grey ones are perhaps the most odd to me.  Under Armour always seems like it is doing too much.  Click through the images here.  I need to start watching some games and brushing up on things before March Madness gets here!

1 comment:

  1. Those are the worst uniforms I have seen in awhile. All of them.. so uninspiring and plain or ugly.

    ReplyDelete