08 June 2012

Let the Games Begin!

The games kickoff later this morning and I can't wait.  Although the games today (Group A) aren't super exciting to me, I am still eager for things to get going.
ESPN has a couple fantasy options for EURO12 and I'm pasting my picks here. One is a bracket predictor and I have to say that I didn't get too crazy with my picks.  I, obviously, picked Ireland to squeeze through.  Their group is tough, Italy, Croatia and Spain are all more than solid.  I also picked England to not make it out of the group stage and only partly because I don't care for the Brits.  More so due to the injury concerns and team friction.
The other game is a fantasy roster and you can see my choices below.  3 Irishmen, 3 Frenchies, 3 Dutch, a German and a Czech.
 All games are on ESPN and ESPN3, 11am and 1:45pm.  Lemme here who you are backing!


1 comment:

  1. IRELAND!!!!! No cable so have to hear about it online. Go Irish.

    ReplyDelete