14 January 2012

More Tebow? Yes please.

Honestly, I'm not scouring the internet for articles on Tim Tebow to blog about.  I have not watched a single NFL game this year and while I respected him when he was at Florida, I wouldn't classify myself as a superfan.  But, his is the subject of a lot of press and, like that last article, I thought this one was too good to share.  And, thankfully, it does not focus in the slightest about his talents on the gridiron.
He is a good dude.  And I like good dudes.  And I think good dudes need to get more media coverage.  Thanks Rick Reilly for a good article.
"So that's it. I've given up giving up on him. I'm a 100 percent believer. Not in his arm. Not in his skills. I believe in his heart, his there-will-definitely-be-a-pony-under-the-tree optimism, the way his love pours into people, right up to their eyeballs, until they believe they can master the hopeless comeback, too."

2 comments:

  1. He is such a wonderful person, we do need more of this type to get noticed and what they do for others :) Loved the article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a well written article, more people should strive to be like him.

    ReplyDelete