05 October 2011

Super Bass

I loved the original and then today I saw this acapella cover version posted on Facebook by a former student.  The rapping part was a little unsettling (luckily she doesn't sound like she knows what she's saying part of the time), but the chorus is a pretty fantastic showcase of her pipes.  While I was watching that one, I saw this version where Taylor Swift covered it in her LA concert and was joined on stage by Nicki herself. 
[And unrelated but still enjoyable and maybe the best of all of them, I saw this video where Jason Mraz joined Taylor for "I'm Yours"]

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, inappropriate. But I agree she has a great voice! Giving Alexa a little competition!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO competition with Alexa. her voice MAYBE, but in cuteness there is no comparison.

    ReplyDelete