25 April 2009

Cooking!


Man, I have really been lazy on the cooking scene lately. So after a couple big trips to the grocery store to restock the shelves and the frig, caboose and I had a good cooking night last week. He did a great job of cooking my favorite risotto (from the family cookbook) and I made some Cubano sandwiches. It was a great meal and that asparagus & saffron combo just can't be beat. It's good to be back at it! If nothing else, I love the leftovers for lunch the next day! We've kept it going with grilled chicken tacos, pork chops and have Mumbai burgers up for next week!

5 comments:

  1. my menu looks pathetic compared to yours, what am I saying...I don't have menus anymore, see that is the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i keep telling myself that i need to start writing out a weekly menu but i never seem to accomplish it. hopefully during the summer i will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stoppable:
    killer sandwich!
    very jealous here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks tasty! I think I need an invite next time I am in town. (hint hint) oh wait that wasn't a hint...I need to work on my skillz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is about your SNL photos...
    BRIAN FELLOWS SAFARI PLANET!!! I once saw a video of a monkey washing a cat... that's CRAZY! Excellent choice my friend.

    ReplyDelete