- For the first time this year, I used the "all windows roll down" key for my car on my keychain today. It was a great feeling.
- I went directly to Gray's Lake after school; stopping only to change clothes. It was SO nice that the sun was actually hot on my face; wonderful.
- I am not a mentally-strong runner; my brain is my biggest enemy usually. I am happy that I made myself run two laps today and the four miles actually wasn't bad.
- My lesson plans had been a rollercoaster this week from really good and fun to a sad effort. Is it coincidence that my best lessons always happen in the same class and my worst ones also always occur with the same group?
- I had an enjoyable time standing in my driveway and chatting for 15 minutes with an elderly neighbor guy who was walking back and was from the same county back home as us. He was from Hamburg and we talked about school consolidation and SWI teams and coaches (Bob Weber, Dale Hackett, Leon Plummer) from the 50's and 60's.
- The Horrific Killer Pandas wrapped up their indoor volleyball season this week with a win. Watch out for the Penguins of Mass Destruction hitting the sand this summer.
- Why do my ankles look like this after I finish a run? Is it undisciplined running form or what?
18 April 2009
2 Sentence Thoughts
- middleson at 09:34